Liz works as a freelancer in Community, Online and Broadcast platforms as a Media Producer, Consultant and Trainer across the North West, UK.
Liz has a variety of relevant qualifications and experience, listed below, which enables her to offer a variety of services to a wide range of clients.
“One day I could be producing an audio package for broadcast, then the next day running a training course in how to use social media effectively for a charity in-house.”
For more information on the services Liz can offer check out the tabs above, or click here for a breakdown of the sessions Liz has previously delivered.
Liz is a northern lass, with great communication skills and likes to support the community where she can, volunteering a lot of her time with a variety of groups, including regular social media surgeries. As well as the technical side of things, Liz also enjoys working with a diverse range of people with differing learning styles and levels. Just who you’ve been looking for, right?!
A list of current and previous clients can be found on the Clients List
A break down of the technology Liz has worked with can be found in the Tech Round-Up
A copy of Liz's CV is available on request, please email Info@lizhardwick.co.uk
Relevant Qualifications and Training
- BSc (Hons) Media Production and Technology Degree - 2:1 [Bachelor of Science Second Class Honours - 1st Division]
- with creative based Year 1 BA (Hons) Audio Visual Media Studies
- BTEC (ND) National Diploma in Media Production (Audio and Moving Image) - Distinction
- BBC TCP/IP Computer Networking Course
- The Open University T160 Women in Science, Engineering and Technology - Pass (run in Partnership with UK Resource Centre for Women)
- The Shell Technology Enterprise Programme (STEP) Awards 2004 - Local Finalist
Media and Technology Based
- Avid Qualified Pro Tools Post Production Operator v8, v9
- Pro Tools, 101, 110, 201, 210P, 220 Exams
- SSR Industry diploma course in Audio Post Production for TV and Video - School of Sound Recording (SSR), Manchester, UK.
- WISEAMP (Women In Sound Engineering And Music Production) Sound Engineering and Production
- HE Level 4 Studio Techniques and Digital Sound Production
- City and Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Enable Learning Through Presentations and Training and Presenting in the Workplace
- Artsplan's Creative Facilitation
- Target: Wellbeing Regional Support Network - How to Create Good Case Studies
- Target: Wellbeing Regional Support Network - Income Development Workshop
- Regular Continued Professional Developement Sessions (CPD)
Training and CPD Based
- 10 GCSE's at C-B Grade
- Open College of the North West (OCNW) Level 2 Desktop Publishing A1 and A2
- Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR) Shorthand Speed Skills @ 40wpm
- Mediafly (Broadcast Training) Presenting Course
- The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) Grade 5 Flute and Grade 5 Music Theory
- St. John Ambulance First Aid At Work – Valid till 2015
- Full UK Citizen, able to work in the UK, and registered Sole-Trader with HMRC
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- *Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked, and happy to be CRB checked at any time*
Other Useful Things
- Updating Avid Pro Tools Certification to Version 9 - 2012 at SSR, Manchester, UK.