Liz Hardwick is an award winning international speaker and has been speaking at events, large and small since 2011. She is well known in the Digital Tecnology sector and regularly gets re-booked as a speaker for keynotes, talks, workshops, and as a panelist and moderator on panels, or Business, Digital, Technology and Women in Business/Women in Technology.
A list of her future and past events can be found on the Speaker Events Listings
Some of Liz's Credentials...
Most popular Keynotes at the moment include...
- SEO: Delivering Success with SEO
- Productivity: Top Apps and Processes for Boosting Your Productivity
- Email Management: Inbox Karma (Inbox Zero and Other Processes for Email Change)
- Social Media : Conversations not Broadcast
Suitable for audiences including Corporate, SMEs, Non-Profits and MeetUp groups, Nationally and Internationally. Liz is comfortable speaking to audiences from 10 to 2000+ and is a member of the UK's Professional Speaking Association and Global Speakers Federation.
Why Pick Liz for your next Event?
- Liz also has a background in talking on Women In Technology, Digital Inclusion, Digital for Business and Future World of Work topics
- Her business, DigiEnable, has been listed 29th in the Digital Leaders UK 100 List (2nd in the SME category), has won NW Digital Marketing Training Provider 2017 and Marketing Training Services Provider 2018 in the Enterprise Awards and SME100 Leading Experts in Digital & Social Media Training 2019.
- Liz herself has been listed in the 111 UK Women in Tech Speakers List, Business Cloud's 101 Female Founders of Tech, Business Cloud's 301 Female Tech Trailblazers and she is a published author on Digital Storytelling.
- Liz also won Regional Speaker of the Year 2018 for the NW by the Professional Speaking Association.
- Liz is 1 of the 100 WeAreTechWomen TechWomen100 for 2018.
To get in touch with Liz to find out more, or to speak at your event, email Info@LizHardwick.co.uk